Internal Recruitment/Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Seeking an exceptional people person with a strong end-to-end recruitment background
- Exciting opportunity to join an established, fast-growing company with a potential view to permanency
- Immediate start – with for 2-3 days per week (will suit school hours
Career Management Services is a leading personalised career services company and established Australian owned organisation. Our people are passionate about helping individuals change their lives through specialist career transition services tailored to assist clients through any situation – whether considering changing jobs, redundancy, career transitioning, seeking promotion, obtaining their dream job or designing a new career path, returning to the workforce and much more.
Due to continuing growth and internal promotion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and passionate Talent Acquisition Specialist / Internal Recruitment to join our rapidly expanding national team. We take pride in being able to do things differently, and this is an opportunity to make a real impact by bringing your expertise and passion for attracting and retaining talent, to enable the business to continue growing.
Based in the Bayside-based Melbourne head office and reporting through to the General Manager, the role of Talent Acquisition Specialist will play a pivotal role in attracting awesome, talented individuals to join Career Management Services while ensuring the best possible experience throughout the recruitment process.
You will be responsible for ensuring the business is well supported in their strategic objectives and projected growth plans. You’ll achieve this by undertaking recruitment activity for current and future vacancies, providing end to end recruitment support as well as developing sourcing methods to proactively attract and build sustainable talent pools which will allow us to continue to be the best in the market at what we do.
- You possess demonstrated expertise as a Recruitment Consultant (inhouse/agency) or Talent Acquisition Specialist, specifically within the white-collar/professional space
- With a proven track record in a range of contemporary sourcing strategies and talent mapping, you are confident using a variety of outlets, such as job postings and social media, while effectively targeting the right kinds of candidates for the job.
- Possessing excellent verbal and written communication skills, throughout the recruitment process, you easily develop relationships with prospective talent with your engaging personality and are easily able to articulate a compelling value proposition.
- You have in-depth knowledge of the recruitment industry, can demonstrate best practice consultative ability and understanding of current trends.
- You take pride in your strong time management skills with proven ability to manage several roles at once, to effectively prioritise work and obtain outcomes
- You’re values-driven, a pragmatic self-starter who is hands-on and knows how to be solutions-oriented and work with ambiguity
- Ability to develop strong relationships with and influence a range of stakeholders, providing expertise in recruitment and talent advice
- Outcomes focussed, with a can-do attitude, you possess a genuine passion for making a workplace great
Sound like you?
- This is a unique contract opportunity which would suit an experienced professional looking for an immediate start, in an established fast-growing company. You potentially might be returning to work (and want some flexibility) or seeking a chance to utilise your experience closer to home. Opportunities for a more permanent role would be available for the right person. Please email your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org