Whether you have recently graduated or seeking a career change. We currently have an opportunity to join our talented Careers Assistants Team in our Melbourne head office. We provide full training and genuine career progression within a well-established, national company which continues to expand operations throughout Australia. We promote a stimulating and rewarding culture, where career promotion at CMS is based on personal achievements and proven success. As a Career Assistant at CMS, this role will be working in the business helping individuals with practical assistance with professional resume writing, career assistance and advice.
Career Management Services is an Australian owned organisation that is passionate about helping individuals to achieve their career goals and ambitions. We operate in the career transition industry and offer career services and programs to individuals who are going through changes in their job situation. The company takes pride in assisting individuals with a personalised approach in developing successful careers.
- A willingness to build your professional understanding of recruitment and application processes across diverse government and non-government organisations, industries and sectors. Develop your knowledge of different roles, job opportunities and behavioural competencies.
- Develop a strong understanding of the recruitment market and work closely with the rest of the team to improve our attraction of new candidates for the business.
- To support Career Consultants by providing practical assistance in assisting our clients by providing consulting with clients and giving them support and assistance in the completion of resumes, profiles and application documentation for their corporate clients.
- Demonstrate a strong customer service focus.
- Utilise strong written communication skills to develop target professional Resumes, Cover Letters, Key Selection Criteria and LinkedIn profiles for a diverse range of retail clients (including new graduates, individuals working in blue-collar, professional mid-level tier and senior executive management positions.
- Assist individuals to identify their personal brand, value proposition, unique talents and achievements through consultation.
- Work closely with the national operations team, to assist in the coordination and allocation of new and existing business.
- Strong research and learning agility to gain an understanding of different roles, job opportunities and behavioural competencies across all industries and sectors.
- A team centric focus and history of building strong relationships and partnering closely with customers, clients and colleagues.
- Attend to enquiries, administration and other assigned duties as required.
The Ideal Candidate…..
- You will be degree qualified in either a human resources, marketing, engineering or preferably related degree
- A real ‘people person’ with a passion for helping others, and strong written, proofreading and editing skills.
- Professional and friendly with impeccable customer service skills, who is skilled at creating outstanding first impressions as the first point of contact over the phone.
- Highly skilled in adopting a flexible and collaborative approach to completing tasks and is proactive; thinking beyond own business function to improve efficiency and productivity of the workplace and enhance delivery of services.
- Willingness to brainstorm new themes, come up with new concepts and think outside of the box to achieve strategic outcomes.
- Strong ability to organise, plan and structure workload both autonomously and in a team environment.
- Communicates in a manner consistent with CMS values.
|Job Category||Human Resources, Recruitment|