An opportunity to move out of recruitment into a career consultant and account relationship management role. This role would suit someone seeking to make a difference to people’s lives, helping individuals secure the job or the career they would like. From executives to blue collar with a wide variety of industries. This role will come naturally to someone from a recruitment background, as well as we provide full training and genuine career progression within a well-established, national company which continues to expand operations throughout Australia. We promote a stimulating and rewarding culture, where career promotion at CMS is based on personal achievements and proven success. As Career Consultant you will be both working in the business to help with driving a positive outcomes and experience for all the individuals you work with as well as career coaching and guidance, and advice to individuals.
Career Management Services is an Australian owned organisation and a leading personalised career services company. With offices across Australia, the company operates in the career transition industry and offers career services and programs to individuals who are going through changes in their job situation. These specialist services are tailored to assist individuals through any situation – whether considering changing jobs, redundancy, career transitioning, seeking promotion or a new career path, returning to the work force and much more.
The role of the Career Consultant in this dual-purpose role is to support individuals make successful career transitions and help secure their desired role through effective return to work, outplacement, redeployment and career advisory services and to build the size of the account by maintaining existing and building new referrals. This position is also responsible for acting as one of the primary points of contact for our corporate clients, acting as a key account manager at a state level (with significant input at a national level).
- Demonstrated wealth of knowledge of the local job market, current recruitment practices, job search methodologies and application processes to help clients re-orient themselves in the job market and transition to new roles.
- Consultative by nature, you’ll partner with corporate organisations and clients, providing solutions and advising on driving positive outcomes for the business in an account management capacity.
- You have a strong customer focus; love helping people, build rapport and develop relationships easily at all levels.
- Utilise knowledge of diverse industry sectors (including public sector) to confidently consult with clients including those working in blue-collar and white-collar roles, and those working in a broad range of professional positions (mid-level and senior management).
- To support individuals in key areas such as psychometric testing/transferrable skills analysis assessment, career assistance and guidance, job seeking strategies, career consultation, interview coaching and support with application documentation (resumes, cover letters, LinkedIn profiles, key selection criteria).
- To develop and maintain strong business relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Retain, grow, and develop long-term relationships with key corporate clients through pro-active account management.
- Thinking strategically about how to engage and build effective partnerships; and use this to implement creative and innovative strategies to enhance the organisation’s relationship with key accounts and build the business.
- Uphold the company standards policies and procedures.
- Act in the best interests of the company at all times and to be both socially responsible and commercially minded in all that we do. In order to build long term sustainable business that is profitable and achieves fantastic results for our clients, ensuring that everyone wins.
The successful candidate will have a background in Recruitment or Human Resources (ideally with a minimum of 5 to 10 years’ experience), be confident in engaging with a broad range of candidates and providing solutions to clients, with a demonstrated professional understanding across a variety of careers/industries. You are commercially minded, and thrive on helping people achieve their dreams. Undergraduate degree (preferred but not mandatory) with extensive understanding of current recruitment market, contemporary recruitment processes, and job search processes/methodologies across diverse industries and sectors at all levels.
You will have proven ability to build rapport easily, demonstrate exceptional listening and influencing skills, plus a consultative and solutions-based approach and enjoy account management. This is a unique opportunity which would suit an experienced professional looking for a full time/flexible career position, in an established fast-growing company. You potentially might be returning to work (and want some flexibility) or seeking a chance to utilise your experience closer to home. Opportunities for career advancement are also available. If this opportunity sounds like your dream job, please apply directly below now or send a covering letter and cv to email@example.com or contact Lisa Edmunds on 0452 384 054 to discuss.
|Job Category||Human Resources, Recruitment|