An opportunity to move out of recruitment into an Account Manager / Senior Career Consultant role. This role would suit someone with a strong consultative style who genuinely likes to partner with clients, and a strong account management background. You will not only build good working relationships but have the opportunity to make a difference a real difference to people’s lives, helping individuals secure the job or the career they would like. From executives to blue collar with a wide variety of industries. This role will come naturally to someone from a recruitment background, CMS will provide full training and genuine career progression. We promote a stimulating and rewarding culture, where career promotion at CMS is based on personal achievements and proven success. As an Account Manager and a Senior Career Consultant you will be driving a positive outcomes and experience for all the corporates and individuals you work with.
Career Management Services is an Australian owned organisation and a leading personalised career services company, with a great reputation and well established relationships in corporate clients and government departments in Darwin, and across Australia. The company services are in high demand and we operate in the career transition industry and offers career services and programs to individuals who are going through changes in their job situation. The organisations career services and programs are tailored to assist individuals through any situation – whether considering changing jobs, redundancy, career transitioning, seeking promotion or a new career path, returning to the work force and much more.
The role of the Account Manager/Career Consultant is to develop our existing client accounts and corporate partnerships as well as support individuals to make successful career transitions, helping them secure their desired role through effective outplacement, redeployment, return to work, and career advisory services and to build the size of the account by maintaining existing and building new referrals client accounts. Through other clients and to other divisions. This position is also responsible for acting as the key point of contact for our corporate clients and utilising the latest acquisition methods to establish and retain key accounts at a state and where possible at a local and national level.
• A proven background in Account Management, partnering with clients to achieve better results, and building solid working corporate relationships and new business referrals.
• Consultative by nature you partner with corporate organisations and clients, helping and advice on driving positive outcomes for the business.
• Demonstrated wealth of knowledge of the current job market, current recruitment practices and job search and application processes to help clients re-orient themselves in the job market and transition to new roles.
• You have a strong customer focus; love helping people and build rapport and relationships at all levels.
• Use knowledge of diverse industry sectors to confidently consult with clients of all levels including those working in blue-collar and white-collar roles and those working in a broad range of professional mid-level tier and senior management positions.
• To support individuals in key areas such as psychometric testing/transferrable skills analysis assessment, career assistance and guidance, job seeking strategies, career consultation, interview coaching and support with application documentation (resumes, cover letters, LinkedIn profiles, key selection criteria).
• To develop and maintain strong business relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Retain, grow, and develop long-term relationships with key corporate clients through strategic account management.
• Think strategically about how to engage and build effective partnerships; and use this to implement creative and innovative strategies to enhance the organisation’s relationship with key accounts and build the business.
• Hold accountability for managing your account and successfully securing new client referrals.
• Act as the primary contact and face of company to corporate clients.
• Uphold the company standards policies and procedures.
• Act on the best interests of the company at all times and to be both socially responsible and commercially minded in all that we do. In order to build long term sustainable business that is profitable and achieves fantastic results for our clients, ensuring that everyone wins.
The successful candidate will have a background in Recruitment or Human Resources (ideally with a minimum of 5 to 10 years’ experience), be confident in interviewing a broad range of candidates and providing solutions to clients, with a demonstrated professional understanding across a variety of careers/industries. Undergraduate degree (preferred but not mandatory) with extensive Account Management experience, and a solid understanding of the local recruitment market, recruitment processes and job search process across diverse industries and sectors and be able to confidently consult with clients of all levels blue-collar and a broad range of white collar professional mid-level tier and senior management positions.
You will have proven ability to build rapport easily, exceptional listening and influencing skills, plus a consultative and solutions-based approach and thrive on helping people achieve their dreams. This is a unique opportunity which would suit an experienced professional looking for a part time, in an established fast-growing company. You potentially might be returning to work (and want some flexibility) or seeking a chance to utilise your experience closer to home. Opportunities for career advancement are also available. If this opportunity sounds like your dream job, please apply directly below now or send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com or if you have any questions please contact Lisa Edmunds on 0452 384 054.
|Job Category||Human Resources, Recruitment|